Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"? We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach. Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites. And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Catering ServicesServing the Pawleys Island area and the Grand Strand. Menus can be tailored to your event needs and budget. If you want to add a little southern charm to your next event or need assistance planning, please give us a call at 843-314-3493. View sample menus and pricing.
Gift BasketsWe have an assortment of locally made products for unique gift baskets for holidays or any occasion. Learn more
Gift CertificatesSpread some low country cheer with a gift certificate for Get Carried Away Southern Takeout. Gift certificates are good for any denomination and can be purchased by calling 843-314-3493 or on your next visit to GCA. Learn more
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge.
Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu (gate) areas.
Monday - Friday 10:30 - 6:00
Saturday 10:30 - 5:00
Sunday Closed - Hours may vary seasonally
Daily Specials for Feb 8 - 11, 2016
- Monday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans
- Tuesday - Shrimp, Sausage & Chicken Jambalaya, Cornbread and King Cake
- Wednesday - Smothered Boneless Pork Chop, Mac & Palmetto Cheese and Broccoli
- Thursday - Lemon Chicken Piccata, Egg Noodles, Roll and a Side Salad
Daily Specials will be ready for pick up after 4:30 pm each day. All meals are sold by the portion. Chicken, Pork & Beef - $8.50
Seafood - $10.50
Call GCA at 843-314-3493 to reserve your meal.
What Makes GCA SpecialMeet Farella Smalls and Bessie Simmons
- Improved economy spurs an uptick in catering along the Grand Strand
- Sassy Henry on WBTW Budget Gourmet - Palmetto Cheese Tomato Pie
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
Myrtle Beach Restaurant News
For Email Marketing you can trust