Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"? We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach. Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites. And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Full Service CateringGet Carried Away specializes in custom catering for family gatherings, weddings, and corporate events in Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and the surrounding areas. We're here to make your next event smooth and easy!
View our Catering Menu, Photos, Submit your Info!
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge.
Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu (gate) areas.
Monday - Friday 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - CLOSED
Hours may vary seasonally
Daily Specials Oct. 16 - 19, 2017
- Monday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans
- Tuesday - King Ranch Chicken Casserole, Spanish Rice and Beans
- Wednesday - Salmon with a Creamy Garlic, Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach & Parmesan Cheese Sauce over Rice, Steamed Broccoli and a Roll
- Thursday - Chicken Cacciatore over Pasta, French Bread and Side Salad
For Email Marketing you can trust
Special Order CakePecan Pound Cake with Caramel Glaze
Call 843-314-3493 to order. Special order cakes require 24 hour notice. - Improved economy spurs an uptick in catering along the Grand Strand
- Sassy Henry on WBTW Budget Gourmet - Palmetto Cheese Tomato Pie
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
- Myrtle Beach Restaurant News