Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"?
We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach.
Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites.
And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Special Easter GoodiesCLICK HERE FOR THE HOLIDAY MENU
PC Deviled Eggs
Coconut Cake and more!
Call 843-314-3493 any time between now and Saturday, April 19th to order something special for Easter or any day! All cakes are baked fresh, so please give us a 24 hour notice for cake orders.
Planning a party?Whether your party is for a few friends or a large group, call Get Carried Away and let us do all the work! We have great dips, spreads, and other party food you know and love. Call 843-314-3493 for assistance.
Click here for more info
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu(gate) areas.
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:30 - 7:00
Saturday 10:30 - 5:00
Sunday Closed - Hours may vary seasonally
Daily Specials for April 14 - 17All meals are sold by the portion and are $8.00. Our seafood meals are $10.00
- Monday: BBQ Fried Boneless Chicken Breast, Rice, Green Beans & Corn Bread
- Tuesday: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Corn
- Wednesday: Roasted Pork Loin over Pineapple Stuffing, Gravy & Corn
- Thursday: Flank Steak Kebabs with Korean BBQ Sauce over Rice with Slaw
Daily Specials will be ready for pick up after 4:30 pm each day. Prices vary. Lowcountry Boils are available Monday-Friday for 2 people or more. Please place your order by 3:00 p.m. Available after 5 p.m. Call GCA at 843-314-3493 to reserve your meal.
Look for our ads with special offers in the Coastal Observer and the Murrells Inlet Messenger.
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
Myrtle Beach Restaurant News
For Email Marketing you can trust