We have returned to normal business operations, so come in and pick up dinner, call and reserve a daily special or place an order online.
Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"? We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach. Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites. And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Mobile App for Get Carried AwayOnline ordering got just a little bit easier! Now you can download the Get Carried Away mobile app from the App Store and Google Play for free. Anytime you want to order, just click on the app!!
Catering Services - Pawleys IslandMenus can be tailored to your event needs and budget. If you want to add a little southern charm to your next event or need assistance planning, please give us a call at 843-314-3493.
View sample menus, photos, and pricing.
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge.
Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu (gate) areas.
Monday - Friday 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - CLOSED
Hours may vary seasonally
Daily Specials for October 17-20, 2016
- Monday - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans
- Tuesday - Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine in a Light Cream Sauce with Biscuit and Butter
- Wednesday - Country Fried Shrimp over Parmesan Grits, White Gravy and Crusty Bread
- Thursday - Chicken Marsala over Pasta, Vegetable Medley and a Roll
What Makes GCA SpecialMeet Farella Smalls and Bessie Simmons
- Improved economy spurs an uptick in catering along the Grand Strand
- Sassy Henry on WBTW Budget Gourmet - Palmetto Cheese Tomato Pie
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
Myrtle Beach Restaurant News
For Email Marketing you can trust