Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"?
We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach.
Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites.
And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Southern Party MenuWhether your party is at the field or in your home, call Get Carried Away and let us do all the work! We have great dips, spreads & salads you know and love. If you would like to place an order by phone, please call 843-314-3493.
Low Country Boil in a BucketIt's that time of year to be outdoors and enjoy a Low Country Boil in a Bucket. Locally sourced Shrimp, Potatoes, Corn, and Sausage. Boils are available Monday-Friday for 2 people or more. Please place your order by 12:00 p.m. Available after 5 p.m. $10.50 per person.
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge. Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu(gate) areas.
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:30 - 7:00
Saturday 10:30 - 5:00
Sunday Closed - Hours may vary seasonally
Specials for 10/20 - 10/23
- Monday - Baked Italian Chicken (Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, Spinach & Smothered in Cheese) over Orzo Pasta, Roll & Dessert Sampling
- Tuesday - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy & Corn
- Wednesday - Seafood Pasta Bake (Shrimp & Crab Cooked in Garlic Butter, Tossed in Pasta and Cream Sauce then topped with Cheese and Baked), Roll and Side Salad
- Thursday- Apple Cinnamon Pork Chop, Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Creamy Grits and a Roll
Daily Specials will be ready for pick up after 4:30 pm each day. All meals are sold by the portion and are $8.00. Our seafood meals are $10.00. Call GCA at 843-314-3493 to reserve your meal.
Visit our coupon page
Or look for our ads with special offers in the Coastal Observer, Waccamaw Times and the Murrells Inlet Messenger.
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
Myrtle Beach Restaurant News
For Email Marketing you can trust