Get Carried Away - Southern TakeoutA Taste of Pawleys in Every Bite!
What do we mean by "a taste of Pawleys in every bite"? We offer locals and tourist some of the very best lowcountry, southern take out.
Pawleys Island is known for good food and laid back times. Our menu reflects that attitude. Take it easy on the porch, on the boat, or at the beach. Lowcountry boil, pies, chicken bog, and many other favorites. And come check out our deli case. We have lots of local products produced by local proprietors. You can only get them here at Get Carried Away.
Waccamaw High School presents Booster Bash 2015Tickets are now available for purchase at Get Carried Away.
Proceeds benefit the Waccamaw High School Athletic Booster Club.
Delivery availableFor orders exceeding $75. 10% Delivery Charge.
Limited to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and DeBordieu(gate) areas.
Monday - Friday 10:30 - 7:00
Saturday 10:30 - 5:00
Sunday Closed - Hours may vary seasonally
Specials for Feb 23 - 26, 2015
- Monday - Beef Pot Roast over Rice, Cabbage and Apple Cornbread
- Tuesday - Smothered Chicken with Spinach, Mushrooms & Bacon, Hashbrown Casserole and a Roll
- Wednesday - Shrimp & Grits, Garlic Bread and a Dessert Sampling
- Thursday - Flank Steak, Baked Potato, Corn and a Roll
Daily Specials will be ready for pick up after 4:30 pm each day. All meals are sold by the portion and are $8.00. Our seafood meals are $10.00. Call GCA at 843-314-3493 to reserve your meal.
- Southern Pantry: The Next Big Dip By Jed Portman - Garden & Gun Magazine
- The Henrys - Murrells Inlet Messenger
- Brian and Sassy Henry in USA TODAY Palmetto Cheese - Southern Living Magazine
- Made in the Carolinas - WBTW News
Get Carried Away with new southern takeout
Myrtle Beach Restaurant News
For Email Marketing you can trust